Year-round, daily, Oahu dolphin excursions may include dolphin swim, green sea turtle encounters - reef snorkeling tours and whale watching
On this premium, exclusive cruise you will experience dolphins in depth, not in tanks - but as nature intended them to be, wild and free. Gain first-hand knowledge about dolphin behavior, their ocean environment, companions, and predators, and pressing conservation issues.
Hawaiian spinner dolphins feed at night, so you will be essentially entering (or peacefully watching from nearby) their nearshore "bedroom." The most acrobatic of all dolphins, the spinners may be be courting, communicating, resting, socializing, nursing or teaching their young.
A portion of your tour costs go to supporting Oahu's Wild Dolphin Foundation's conservation activities. Observations at this time help this foundation to learn about and protect these dolphins and their habitats - you will discover first hand what makes this bond something that has captivated the human heart since man found the ocean.
Dolphin encounters may include:
• Viewing of Spinner, Bottlenose, Rough-toothed or Spotted Dolphins
• Swimming with dolphins (on the dolphin's terms)
• Whale watching
• Snorkeling with green sea turtles and tropical reef fish
Hawaii's dolphins are not only entrancing and fun to watch, they are part of a complex and fragile ecosystem, including the culture of Hawaii.
The crew members have been researching, living, and playing with these dolphins for over 10 years. To guarantee interaction may compromise their resting or socializing periods. If all goes as planned, you will have the option of having a truly unique experience observing the pods behavior in the wild. By working together, you insure that all dolphins will be here to delight us for generations to come.
Please note: Although this cruise has a sighting rate of 90-95% there is no guarantee of interaction with wild dolphins nor ideal weather conditions.
What To Know
This Premium Tour "Morning Wildlife Cruise" All in one Adventure
Departs at 8 AM
Dolphin Sightings and Encounters
• Swimming with Dolphins due to high impact, swimming with spinner dolphins will only be if both safe and sane to do so (for dolphins and you)
• Whale Watching - winter season
• Snorkeling with Turtles and Coral Reef Fish
• 1/2 (or less) of the USCG documented vessel's capacity - never more than 20, usually 8 - 16 passengers!
Tour also includes:
• Continental breakfast consisting of; muffins, bagels with cream cheese, and fresh pineapple, unlimited granola bars all day.
• Bottled water, juice, iced cappuccino, and sodas
• Snorkel gear, instruction, flotation devices - assures you an enjoyable, safe, comfortable and family friendly snorkeling experience.
Easy-off, easy-on boat with staircase ladder and both from the dock and in and out of the water.
Hydrophone to listen to whales and dolphins...
Expert, educated crew
• Three+ hours
• Departure time 8:00 AM
• Check-in time 7:30 am (Guests must be at the boat by this time)
• Ages 7 and up recommended, 3+ yrs required
No alcoholic beverages are served on board for safety reasons.
To cancel or make changes to your reservation, please call (808) 721-1552. This is a premium, exclusive tour and there are no cancellations within 10 days of reservations. Cancellations less than 10 days from reservation or No-shows will not be refunded.
*We shall not be liable to any individual utilizing these tour/activity programs for delays, injury, loss, accident or damage to persons or property beyond its control. Natural phenomena are random and out of the control of the tour provider. Prices, features and/or menu are subject to change without notice. Transportation for most tours are for Waikiki only. For visitors staying outside Waikiki some activity or tour transportation can be arranged. Please contact us for details.